The fashionable suburban hubs of Melbourne, Armadale is a modernised locality to live with a blend of culture from different countries. Iconic retail shops, fashion outlets, shopping centres and fabulous dining areas make Armadale a hotspot for the people from the nearby places to come and visit. This suburban locality has its own railway station and another railway station, Toorak, which is also present inside Armadale. Some of the top private schools of Melbourne including the Lauriston Girls’ School and the King David School are easily accessible from Armadale. As it is just 7 km from Melbourne, a lot of people from the city can be seen to throng the place for shopping.
As Armadale is one of the prime locations for Move My Stuff removalists Melbourne. You can take the help of our removalists during your relocation from Armadale. If you are planning to move to Armadale, our Move My Stuff removalists have a wide presence all over Australia and have a lot of depots spread across the country. We will be able to loop in the movers who are familiar with Armadale to coordinate with the relocation of your things to help you have a breezy start in Armadale.
The Service we provide in Armadale
We understand every move is unique with regards to requirements. Our main focus is to cater to all your
specific needs during the process. In Armadale, we provide the following:
Furniture Removalist ( Residential)
We provide a full extensive Furniture removal service where our experienced Movers will professionally wrap and protect all your furniture items, dismantle and assemble whatever required, make sure they carry all the necessary tools in the truck to make your move as cost effective and easy as possible. We have a 99.4% Satisfaction rate from our customers that have moved with us in the past.
We know it can be tricky when moving in and out of apartments, booking elevators, dealing with Building managers, Blocking loading docks, negotiating with parking permits from Councils etc. We carry a lot of expertise and can hold your hand and guide you through this process like a breeze. Thanks to our 10 years of experience in this industry.
Office / Factory Relocations
We have a separate team that specialises in Office relocations and understand what it needs to successfully move your business. Having a minimum downtime is crucial, so we will ensure we do whatever it takes to get you up and running in no time.
Some people plan ahead and book storage well before, and in some peoples cases things don’t go as planned and they need last minute storage requirements. Settlements falling though, rental property not in the move in condition, Builders failing to deliver on time are few reasons why you may need to store your belonging. We have a state of the art Storage facility where we always keep space for our customer that we are moving for such last minute issues. You may get want to get some more information from our sister company’s site, Store My Stuff
Packing / Unpacking
If you are short on time and need some help with packing and unpacking your household contents (apart from the large furniture items, which the movers will pack/unpack on the day of the move), we can send some help. We usually recommend 2 to 4 Packers, based on the size of your home, 1 to 2 days before the move to help you pack all the smaller parts of your house, including, but not limited to, Your clothes, artwork, Kitchen Utensils, Show pieces at home, Laundry etc etc.
Business Furniture Deliveries
If you are a Furniture retailer and need a regular, safe and reliable company to deliver your furniture to your clients, we can do it for you. In fact we currently deliver to over 8000 homes each month and understand what it needs to take that stress off you, so that you can concentrate on your business.
All our moves are covered under Public Liability Insurance and Goods in Transit insurance to ensure your goods are in safe hands. There are some fine prints that are very common among the Furniture Removals industry in Australia with responsibility and negligence, which we are happy to explain to you prior to booking.
Why choose us when moving from Armadale
You may have a lot of inhibitions about your relocation and we, at Move My Stuff, are here to analyze and sort everything out for you. We go an extra mile for our customers to provide a perfect move that you rightly deserve. We have helped more than 108,000 families in the last 10 years in Melbourne to have a safe and comfortable relocation and we would love to do the same for you.
Want to know more? Here are some reasons why choosing us for your relocation from Armadale is the best choice.
- We have highly trained and experienced removalists with us who have been associated with the relocation industry for more than a decade and are familiar with the local areas. Hence, they will be able to step in and handle all the obstacles in a jiffy!
- We have our presence in all the major suburban areas of Melbourne with a lot of trucks at our disposal; so if you want to take our help at the last minute, we will get on the job immediately.
- We charge a very nominal and affordable fee for the whole relocation. We do not charge any depot fee or any fuel charges and make sure that you get the service worth the amount you spend.
- We are reliable and trustworthy at what we do. You will be kept in the loop every step of the way about the progress of your relocation and once we have taken up the job, you do not need to worry about the safety of your stuff at any point.
Trained, Experience and Insured
Every piece of stuff that you move should be carefully packed to avoid any damages and transported safely with full protection. With the amount of work you already have at hand, packing and moving all the stuff is only going to end up taking a lot more of your time than anticipated.
It is often better to hire packers and movers who know the best way to efficiently and quickly pack and transport all your things safely and only those who have put in good years of prior experience can give you that perfect, stress-free relocation.
At Move My Stuff, most of the removalists we have with us have put in a decade of experience working and shaping the relocation industry as it is now. They have high knowledge about the nuances of relocation and the best ways to handle them. It is better to have such experienced removalists during your relocation so that you can always have someone to immediately take care of any problems as they come.
We also have an in-house trainer who constantly keeps the removalists updated with the current trends and groom them to be as perfect as one can be. We provide full coverage insurance schemes that protect your things from unexpected events.
If you want to know more details about your relocation services, you can always call us anytime.
Some Cool Facts about Armadale
- Armadale was named after the place with the same name in Scotland as one of the prominent residents of Armadale, James Munro, was born in Armadale, Scotland.
- Armadale has a total of close to 10,000 residents, according to the Census conducted in 2016 of which 64.5% of people are from Australia while the others are from England, India, China, New Zealand and Greece.
- The all-popular High Street, known for its astonishing fashion shops and salons, played a major role in making Armadale a top suburb of Melbourne.
- Only 73.5% of people in Armadale spoke English at home while the other languages spoken were Greek, Mandarin and Gujarati.
- Scott Livesey Gallery and Letitia Morris Gallery are some of the famous galleries to see in Armadale.
- Antiques are also a special feature to be found in High Street apart from the clothing places and dining areas. From imperial arts to antique French furniture, High Street has it all.
- Forbes Carlile, Australia’s first Olympic swimming coach post World War II, was born in Armadale in 1921. He later competed in the Summer Olympics too making him the only person to have coached and later competed in Olympics.
Move My Stuff removalists have been known to provide exceptionally pleasing relocation services that just fit into the customer requirements. We have our presence all over the suburbs of Melbourne and can do a perfect job of packing and relocating all your stuff in the most affordable rates. We provide a wide range of services that include everything you need for your relocation.