Ashwood, the beautiful little suburb, has one of the affordable housing plans when compared to its nearby suburban areas. This suburb of Ashwood has a small, yet close-knit community of around 6000 people who have just the right kind of facilities they need to lead a happy and lovely life. The shopping strip on Warrigal Road has all the necessary shops for the residents to make their life easier. Ashwood has a government-run primary school named Parkhill Primary School, Ashwood Secondary College, which is also run by the government, and Ashwood School, which caters to the students with mild disabilities from the age of 5 to 18.
Life on this peaceful suburb locality is one to look forward to and if you are planning to make your move to Ashwood, Move My Stuff removalists are here to make your life much easier. Without letting the pressure of move weigh down on you, we will take care of all your relocation needs for moving your stuff. As we have our own centres in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, we have been helping many people to relocate in and out of these suburbs; therefore, the expertise and knowledge will help us in giving you a peaceful move that you wanted.
The Service we provide in Ashwood
We understand every move is unique with regards to requirements. Our main focus is to cater to all your
specific needs during the process. In Ashwood, we provide the following:
Furniture Removalist ( Residential)
We provide a full extensive Furniture removal service where our experienced Movers will professionally wrap and protect all your furniture items, dismantle and assemble whatever required, make sure they carry all the necessary tools in the truck to make your move as cost effective and easy as possible. We have a 99.4% Satisfaction rate from our customers that have moved with us in the past.
We know it can be tricky when moving in and out of apartments, booking elevators, dealing with Building managers, Blocking loading docks, negotiating with parking permits from Councils etc. We carry a lot of expertise and can hold your hand and guide you through this process like a breeze. Thanks to our 10 years of experience in this industry.
Office / Factory Relocations
We have a separate team that specialises in Office relocations and understand what it needs to successfully move your business. Having a minimum downtime is crucial, so we will ensure we do whatever it takes to get you up and running in no time.
Some people plan ahead and book storage well before, and in some peoples cases things don’t go as planned and they need last minute storage requirements. Settlements falling though, rental property not in the move in condition, Builders failing to deliver on time are few reasons why you may need to store your belonging. We have a state of the art Storage facility where we always keep space for our customer that we are moving for such last minute issues. You may get want to get some more information from our sister company’s site, www.storemystuff.com.au
Packing / Unpacking
If you are short on time and need some help with packing and unpacking your household contents (apart from the large furniture items, which the movers will pack/unpack on the day of the move), we can send some help. We usually recommend 2 to 4 Packers, based on the size of your home, 1 to 2 days before the move to help you pack all the smaller parts of your house, including, but not limited to, Your clothes, artwork, Kitchen Utensils, Show pieces at home, Laundry etc etc.
Business Furniture Deliveries
If you are a Furniture retailer and need a regular, safe and reliable company to deliver your furniture to your clients, we can do it for you. In fact we currently deliver to over 8000 homes each month and understand what it needs to take that stress off you, so that you can concentrate on your business.
All our moves are covered under Public Liability Insurance and Goods in Transit insurance to ensure your goods are in safe hands. There are some fine prints that are very common among the Furniture Removals industry in Australia with responsibility and negligence, which we are happy to explain to you prior to booking.
Why choose us when moving from Ashwood
You may have a lot of inhibitions about your relocation and we, at Move My Stuff, are here to analyze and sort everything out for you. We go an extra mile for our customers to provide a perfect move that you rightly deserve. We have helped more than 108,000 families in the last 10 years in Melbourne to have a safe and comfortable relocation and we would love to do the same for you.
Want to know more? Here are some reasons why choosing us for your relocation from Ashwood is the best choice.
- We have highly trained and experienced removalists with us who have been associated with the relocation industry for more than a decade and are familiar with the local areas. Hence, they will be able to step in and handle all the obstacles in a jiffy!
- We have our presence in all the major suburban areas of Melbourne with a lot of trucks at our disposal; so if you want to take our help at the last minute, we will get on the job immediately.
- We charge a very nominal and affordable fee for the whole relocation. We do not charge any depot fee or any fuel charges and make sure that you get the service worth the amount you spend.
- We are reliable and trustworthy at what we do. You will be kept in the loop every step of the way about the progress of your relocation and once we have taken up the job, you do not need to worry about the safety of your stuff at any point.
Trained, Experience and Insured
Every piece of stuff that you move should be carefully packed to avoid any damages and transported safely with full protection. With the amount of work you already have at hand, packing and moving all the stuff is only going to end up taking a lot more of your time than anticipated.
It is often better to hire packers and movers who know the best way to efficiently and quickly pack and transport all your things safely and only those who have put in good years of prior experience can give you that perfect, stress-free relocation.
At Move My Stuff, most of the removalists we have with us have put in a decade of experience working and shaping the relocation industry as it is now. They have high knowledge about the nuances of relocation and the best ways to handle them. It is better to have such experienced removalists during your relocation so that you can always have someone to immediately take care of any problems as they come.
We also have an in-house trainer who constantly keeps the removalists updated with the current trends and groom them to be as perfect as one can be. We provide full coverage insurance schemes that protect your things from unexpected events.
If you want to know more details about your relocation services, you can always call us anytime.
Some Cool Facts about Ashwood
- The reason behind the name ‘Ashwood’ is simple. The suburb of Ashwood is located between two suburbs, Burwood and Ashburton and hence its name was derived from the combination of both – Ashwood.
- Robin Boyd, one of the initial architects to propagate the International Modern Movement in Australian Architecture, designed the former supermarket and the residence at the end of the shopping place in High Street in Ctesiphon construction method, which is an olden Persian way of building, in the year 1952. These buildings have been registered as a heritage place in the Victorian Heritage Register.
- The first post office of Ashwood was started in October 1949 initially known as the Ashburton East until 1951 when it was renamed to Ashwood.
- Out of the total population in Ashwood, 56.7% were born in Australia while China comes second with 8.8% of people born in China and India coming in the third with 2.4%.
- Housing First, the social housing innovative program in human services has given the residents in the area a chance to make use of affordable housing.
It is understandable that finding a relocation company that comes within your budget and is trustworthy and highly capable of perfection at everything they do is very difficult. There are just a few such removalists present and one of such rare find is our experienced removalists at Move My Stuff. Our removalists do a clean, prompt and complete job at whatever they do and their prior experience combined with their latest knowledge guides them in giving you a comprehensive relocation service.