Balwyn, the affluent suburb in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne is easily one of the most chosen suburbs to live in. It is no wonder that Balwyn has been coming under the list of Melbourne’s top 10 most exclusive clubs consistently in the recent times with its preserved places of architectural significance, the enormous housing blocks and the nearness to some of the Victoria’s best private schools. The main shopping area of Balwyn has supermarkets, salons and all kinds of service shops present. It also has a lot of churches which were constructed post the World War II during the period when the suburb of Balwyn experienced a boom.
As a prominent removalist, Move My Stuff has its own depot in Balwyn catering to the needs of the current residents or for the to-be residents of Balwyn. We have highly trained removalists stationed in the main location of Balwyn all ready to help you with the relocation. As we have a wide network spread all over the suburban areas of Melbourne, we can do an efficient job of packing and moving your stuff at the most affordable rates. We help hundreds of families move every month across borders to new places and we are the best at what we do!
The Service we provide in Balwyn
We understand every move is unique with regards to requirements. Our main focus is to cater to all your
specific needs during the process. In Balwyn, we provide the following:
Furniture Removalist ( Residential)
We provide a full extensive Furniture removal service where our experienced Movers will professionally wrap and protect all your furniture items, dismantle and assemble whatever required, make sure they carry all the necessary tools in the truck to make your move as cost effective and easy as possible. We have a 99.4% Satisfaction rate from our customers that have moved with us in the past.
We know it can be tricky when moving in and out of apartments, booking elevators, dealing with Building managers, Blocking loading docks, negotiating with parking permits from Councils etc. We carry a lot of expertise and can hold your hand and guide you through this process like a breeze. Thanks to our 10 years of experience in this industry.
Office / Factory Relocations
We have a separate team that specialises in Office relocations and understand what it needs to successfully move your business. Having a minimum downtime is crucial, so we will ensure we do whatever it takes to get you up and running in no time.
Some people plan ahead and book storage well before, and in some peoples cases things don’t go as planned and they need last minute storage requirements. Settlements falling though, rental property not in the move in condition, Builders failing to deliver on time are few reasons why you may need to store your belonging. We have a state of the art Storage facility where we always keep space for our customer that we are moving for such last minute issues. You may get want to get some more information from our sister company’s site, Store My Stuff
Packing / Unpacking
If you are short on time and need some help with packing and unpacking your household contents (apart from the large furniture items, which the movers will pack/unpack on the day of the move), we can send some help. We usually recommend 2 to 4 Packers, based on the size of your home, 1 to 2 days before the move to help you pack all the smaller parts of your house, including, but not limited to, Your clothes, artwork, Kitchen Utensils, Show pieces at home, Laundry etc etc.
Business Furniture Deliveries
If you are a Furniture retailer and need a regular, safe and reliable company to deliver your furniture to your clients, we can do it for you. In fact we currently deliver to over 8000 homes each month and understand what it needs to take that stress off you, so that you can concentrate on your business.
All our moves are covered under Public Liability Insurance and Goods in Transit insurance to ensure your goods are in safe hands. There are some fine prints that are very common among the Furniture Removals industry in Australia with responsibility and negligence, which we are happy to explain to you prior to booking.
Why choose us when moving from Balwyn
You may have a lot of inhibitions about your relocation and we, at Move my Stuff, are here to analyze and sort everything out for you. We go an extra mile for our customers to provide a perfect move that you rightly deserve. We have helped more than 108,000 families in the last 10 years in Melbourne to have a safe and comfortable relocation and we would love to do the same for you.
Want to know more? Here are some reasons why choosing us for your relocation from Balwyn is the best choice.
- We have highly trained and experienced removalists with us who have been associated with the relocation industry for more than a decade and are familiar with the local areas. Hence, they will be able to step in and handle all the obstacles in a jiffy!
- We have our presence in all the major suburban areas of Melbourne with a lot of trucks at our disposal; so if you want to take our help at the last minute, we will get on the job immediately.
- We charge a very nominal and affordable fee for the whole relocation. We do not charge any depot fee or any fuel charges and make sure that you get the service worth the amount you spend.
- We are reliable and trustworthy at what we do. You will be kept in the loop every step of the way about the progress of your relocation and once we have taken up the job, you do not need to worry about the safety of your stuff at any point.
Trained, Experience and Insured
Every piece of stuff that you move should be carefully packed to avoid any damages and transported safely with full protection. With the amount of work you already have at hand, packing and moving all the stuff is only going to end up taking a lot more of your time than anticipated.
It is often better to hire packers and movers who know the best way to efficiently and quickly pack and transport all your things safely and only those who have put in good years of prior experience can give you that perfect, stress-free relocation.
At Move My Stuff, most of the removalists we have with us have put in a decade of experience working and shaping the relocation industry as it is now. They have high knowledge about the nuances of relocation and the best ways to handle them. It is better to have such experienced removalists during your relocation so that you can always have someone to immediately take care of any problems as they come.
We also have an in-house trainer who constantly keeps the removalists updated with the current trends and groom them to be as perfect as one can be. We provide full coverage insurance schemes that protect your things from unexpected events.
If you want to know more details about your relocation services, you can always call us anytime.
Some Cool Facts about Balwyn
- Balwyn was named after a house under the same name owned by Andrew Murray, an Australian journalist. The road leading to his house and the nearby area altogether came to be known as Balwyn. Balwyn is a combination of Gaelic and Saxon words meaning ‘the home of the vine’.
- The Reid Estate is one of the popular areas in Balwyn which has a lot of ancient buildings preserved for its heritage and culture.
- Maranoa Gardens present in Balwyn is Australia’s first botanical garden dedicated to the indigenous flora.
- The Balwyn Post Office has witnessed a quite lot of turmoil from the beginning. It was opened in the year 1874 and again closed in 1894. It was once again reopened in 1920 and again closed recently in the year 2011. But after a campaign by the residents, the service was again restored.
- The southwestern part of Balwyn was separated in the year 2010 and is now called as the suburb of Deepdene.
- Olympic gold medalist and famous Australian pole vaulter, Steve Hooker, grew up in Balwyn and Belle Bruce Reid, Australia’s first female veterinarian, established her practice in Balwyn.
When you are moving out of Balwyn or from any other place to Balwyn, you will need a reliable removalist at your side to guide you and help you through the process. Move My Stuff removalists are the right partners to have by your side your relocation and with the range of comprehensive services we provide for your relocation, you wouldn’t need to lift your hand to do any job at all!