Brighton is one of the wealthiest suburbs of Melbourne with its majestic homes and an abundance of living facilities. The 82 colourful beach boxes of Brighton are one of the attractive and popular beaches. The residential blocks in Brighton are tastefully developed with easy access to the beach. It has many secondary schools like Brighton Grammar School, Brighton Secondary College, Xavier’s College, Firbank Girls’ Grammar School and a lot of other schools and colleges catering to the needs of the residents in the Brighton. It also has a lot of facilities for sports including football, cricket, hockey, golf, bridge, etc each having its own club for people to learn and to practice.
With a lot of such facilities, living in Brighton can be a perfect place to live in and if you are planning to move to Brighton, we have our own depot there with which we can help in making your move easy and comfortable. We have a wide coverage in the Southern areas of Melbourne and its suburbs, so we can make this relocation as easy as a piece of cake whether you want to move in or from Brighton.
The Service we provide in Brighton
We understand every move is unique with regards to requirements. Our main focus is to cater to all your
specific needs during the process. In Brighton, we provide the following:
Furniture Removalist ( Residential)
We provide a full extensive Furniture removal service where our experienced Movers will professionally wrap and protect all your furniture items, dismantle and assemble whatever required, make sure they carry all the necessary tools in the truck to make your move as cost effective and easy as possible. We have a 99.4% Satisfaction rate from our customers that have moved with us in the past.
We know it can be tricky when moving in and out of apartments, booking elevators, dealing with Building managers, Blocking loading docks, negotiating with parking permits from Councils etc. We carry a lot of expertise and can hold your hand and guide you through this process like a breeze. Thanks to our 10 years of experience in this industry.
Office / Factory Relocations
We have a separate team that specialises in Office relocations and understand what it needs to successfully move your business. Having a minimum downtime is crucial, so we will ensure we do whatever it takes to get you up and running in no time.
Some people plan ahead and book storage well before, and in some peoples cases things don’t go as planned and they need last minute storage requirements. Settlements falling though, rental property not in the move in condition, Builders failing to deliver on time are few reasons why you may need to store your belonging. We have a state of the art Storage facility where we always keep space for our customer that we are moving for such last minute issues. You may get want to get some more information from our sister company’s site, www.storemystuff.com.au
Packing / Unpacking
If you are short on time and need some help with packing and unpacking your household contents (apart from the large furniture items, which the movers will pack/unpack on the day of the move), we can send some help. We usually recommend 2 to 4 Packers, based on the size of your home, 1 to 2 days before the move to help you pack all the smaller parts of your house, including, but not limited to, Your clothes, artwork, Kitchen Utensils, Show pieces at home, Laundry etc etc.
Business Furniture Deliveries
If you are a Furniture retailer and need a regular, safe and reliable company to deliver your furniture to your clients, we can do it for you. In fact we currently deliver to over 8000 homes each month and understand what it needs to take that stress off you, so that you can concentrate on your business.
All our moves are covered under Public Liability Insurance and Goods in Transit insurance to ensure your goods are in safe hands. There are some fine prints that are very common among the Furniture Removals industry in Australia with responsibility and negligence, which we are happy to explain to you prior to booking.
Why choose us when moving from Brighton
You may have a lot of inhibitions about your relocation and we, at Move My Stuff, are here to analyze and sort everything out for you. We go an extra mile for our customers to provide a perfect move that you rightly deserve. We have helped more than 108,000 families in the last 10 years in Melbourne to have a safe and comfortable relocation and we would love to do the same for you.
Want to know more? Here are some reasons why choosing us for your relocation from Brighton is the best choice.
- We have highly trained and experienced removalists with us who have been associated with the relocation industry for more than a decade and are familiar with the local areas. Hence, they will be able to step in and handle all the obstacles in a jiffy!
- We have our presence in all the major suburban areas of Melbourne with a lot of trucks at our disposal; so if you want to take our help at the last minute, we will get on the job immediately.
- We charge a very nominal and affordable fee for the whole relocation. We do not charge any depot fee or any fuel charges and make sure that you get the service worth the amount you spend.
- We are reliable and trustworthy at what we do. You will be kept in the loop every step of the way about the progress of your relocation and once we have taken up the job, you do not need to worry about the safety of your stuff at any point.
Trained, Experience and Insured
Every piece of stuff that you move should be carefully packed to avoid any damages and transported safely with full protection. With the amount of work you already have at hand, packing and moving all the stuff is only going to end up taking a lot more of your time than anticipated.
It is often better to hire packers and movers who know the best way to efficiently and quickly pack and transport all your things safely and only those who have put in good years of prior experience can give you that perfect, stress-free relocation.
At Move My Stuff, most of the removalists we have with us have put in a decade of experience working and shaping the relocation industry as it is now. They have high knowledge about the nuances of relocation and the best ways to handle them. It is better to have such experienced removalists during your relocation so that you can always have someone to immediately take care of any problems as they come.
We also have an in-house trainer who constantly keeps the removalists updated with the current trends and groom them to be as perfect as one can be. We provide full coverage insurance schemes that protect your things from unexpected events.
If you want to know more details about your relocation services, you can always call us anytime.
Some Cool Facts about Brighton
- The history behind the formation of the suburb, Brighton, is quite fascinating. In the early 1840s, Henry Dendy purchased around 5000 acres of the Port Phillip Land and settled in there. But the land didn’t have any source of water and the sales were low and further began to dwindle and to add on, the financial depression set in. In 1839, Jonathan Binns bought the land and soon after the depression, the land sales increased attracting a lot of affluent people due to it building sites and nearness to sea making it the third most populated town in the Port Phillip district in 1846.
- Some of the current notable residents of Brighton are Ricky Pointing, the famous Australian cricketer and former captain of the International Australian Cricket Team, Shane Warne, the famous International bowler in the Australian Cricket Team, Eric Bana, the famous Australian comedian and actor who rose to famous in the move, The Castle, Philippa Christian, famous Australian TV personality and many more.
- 1n 1861, the Brighton baths were opened which forbid mixed bathing and had separate divisions with wooden bridges for men and women to the bath. These baths are still the only remaining caged open water sea baths in the whole of Australia.
- In 1870, parts of Elwood and Elsternwick were added to Brighton and Brighton became a town in the year 1887.
At Move My Stuff, we can confidently assure that we will do the best job we can to help you in relocating your stuff from Brighton to anywhere in Australia. We take of your things as our own and our customized services will do full justice for the money you need to spend on your relocation and not to mention that, we have one of the most affordable and efficient relocation services in Melbourne.