The beautiful suburb of Camberwell is situated 10 km East of Melbourne. It is designated as one of the principal activity centres in Melbourne 2030 Metropolitan Strategy.
Move My Stuff, Melbourne removalists is your trusted relocation partner. We have been assisting many families for a stress-free move over the past 10 years. We have a very active customer base in Camberwell and have tailored efficient service plans to suit their individual requirements.
Hire Furniture Removalists Camberwell
Going for Camberwell Removalists who are familiar with the routes can conduct the move effortlessly. We help you move your home or office without facing tedious issues and unnecessary hectic. Our trained furniture removalists Camberwell ensure seamless shifting process by taking care of wrapping, moving, loading, unpacking, unloading and many other moving aspects. We also have decimated customer care team to offer the best customer service 24/7.
Quick and Safe relocation services for furniture and other valuable stuff.
The eclectic feature of Camberwell is the Burke Road shopping strip. Known for residences of historic significance, and tranquil tree studded streets, Camberwell is regarded as one of the most prestigious suburbs in Melbourne.
Though in early days, Camberwell was predominantly an agricultural area, it has evolved into one of the most affluent suburbs in Melbourne. This enthralling suburb has several parks, and reserves. It is also studded with exciting playgrounds.
The well known schools in this area are the Camberwell Primary School, Camberwell High School, Siena College, and Camberwell Girls Grammar School.
Some Cool Facts about Camberwell
- Camberwell was a shire originally. It became a borough in 1905, a town in 1906, and a city, by proclamation, in 1914.
- The Camberwell Town Hall serves as the Council seat for the City of Baroondara.
- There is almost no industrial land in Camberwell, and even the few commercial uses are near the Burke Road Precinct.
- Since 1996, the Camberwell Magpies Cricket Club has played in the Victorian Premier Cricket Competition.
- The Camberwell Sunday Market has been operated by The Rotary Club of Balwyn since 1976, and comprises 370 stalls.