Nestled in the inner suburban areas of Melbourne, Elwood is one of the popular beach destinations in the nearby cities. It is 8 km from the city of Melbourne and has a population of about 15,000 people, according to the census conducted in 2016. With the white waves crashing the shorelines and the numerous water sporting activities, Elwood is a cool place to chill and lazy around the whole summer. It also has its share of its beautiful residential houses which Victorian roofings and Elwood Public School and Elwood College being the popular points for the education of its residents.
Move My Stuff removalists have been playing an active role in helping people with the relocation with respect to Elwood. We have been serving in the relocation industry for almost 20 years and our movers are proficient with the southern areas of Melbourne and are capable of doing an amazing job of helping you relocate to or from Elwood. We have a strong network of removalists present all over Australia and majorly around Melbourne. Hence we have sufficient trucks at our disposal at any time and can immediately help you with your move.
The Service we provide in Elwood
We understand every move is unique with regards to requirements. Our main focus is to cater to all your
specific needs during the process. In Elwood, we provide the following:
Furniture Removalist ( Residential)
We provide a full extensive Furniture removal service where our experienced Movers will professionally wrap and protect all your furniture items, dismantle and assemble whatever required, make sure they carry all the necessary tools in the truck to make your move as cost effective and easy as possible. We have a 99.4% Satisfaction rate from our customers that have moved with us in the past.
We know it can be tricky when moving in and out of apartments, booking elevators, dealing with Building managers, Blocking loading docks, negotiating with parking permits from Councils etc. We carry a lot of expertise and can hold your hand and guide you through this process like a breeze. Thanks to our 10 years of experience in this industry.
Office / Factory Relocations
We have a separate team that specialises in Office relocations and understand what it needs to successfully move your business. Having a minimum downtime is crucial, so we will ensure we do whatever it takes to get you up and running in no time.
Some people plan ahead and book storage well before, and in some peoples cases things don’t go as planned and they need last minute storage requirements. Settlements falling though, rental property not in the move in condition, Builders failing to deliver on time are few reasons why you may need to store your belonging. We have a state of the art Storage facility where we always keep space for our customer that we are moving for such last minute issues. You may get want to get some more information from our sister company’s site, www.storemystuff.com.au
Packing / Unpacking
If you are short on time and need some help with packing and unpacking your household contents (apart from the large furniture items, which the movers will pack/unpack on the day of the move), we can send some help. We usually recommend 2 to 4 Packers, based on the size of your home, 1 to 2 days before the move to help you pack all the smaller parts of your house, including, but not limited to, Your clothes, artwork, Kitchen Utensils, Show pieces at home, Laundry etc etc.
Business Furniture Deliveries
If you are a Furniture retailer and need a regular, safe and reliable company to deliver your furniture to your clients, we can do it for you. In fact we currently deliver to over 8000 homes each month and understand what it needs to take that stress off you, so that you can concentrate on your business.
All our moves are covered under Public Liability Insurance and Goods in Transit insurance to ensure your goods are in safe hands. There are some fine prints that are very common among the Furniture Removals industry in Australia with responsibility and negligence, which we are happy to explain to you prior to booking.
Why choose us when moving from Elwood
You may have a lot of inhibitions about your relocation and we, at Move My Stuff, are here to analyze and sort everything out for you. We go an extra mile for our customers to provide a perfect move that you rightly deserve. We have helped more than 108,000 families in the last 10 years in Melbourne to have a safe and comfortable relocation and we would love to do the same for you.
Want to know more? Here are some reasons why choosing us for your relocation from Elwood is the best choice.
- We have highly trained and experienced removalists with us who have been associated with the relocation industry for more than a decade and are familiar with the local areas. Hence, they will be able to step in and handle all the obstacles in a jiffy!
- We have our presence in all the major suburban areas of Melbourne with a lot of trucks at our disposal; so if you want to take our help at the last minute, we will get on the job immediately.
- We charge a very nominal and affordable fee for the whole relocation. We do not charge any depot fee or any fuel charges and make sure that you get the service worth the amount you spend.
- We are reliable and trustworthy at what we do. You will be kept in the loop every step of the way about the progress of your relocation and once we have taken up the job, you do not need to worry about the safety of your stuff at any point.
Trained, Experience and Insured
Every piece of stuff that you move should be carefully packed to avoid any damages and transported safely with full protection. With the amount of work you already have at hand, packing and moving all the stuff is only going to end up taking a lot more of your time than anticipated.
It is often better to hire packers and movers who know the best way to efficiently and quickly pack and transport all your things safely and only those who have put in good years of prior experience can give you that perfect, stress-free relocation.
At Move My Stuff, most of the removalists we have with us have put in a decade of experience working and shaping the relocation industry as it is now. They have high knowledge about the nuances of relocation and the best ways to handle them. It is better to have such experienced removalists during your relocation so that you can always have someone to immediately take care of any problems as they come.
We also have an in-house trainer who constantly keeps the removalists updated with the current trends and groom them to be as perfect as one can be. We provide full coverage insurance schemes that protect your things from unexpected events.
If you want to know more details about your relocation services, you can always call us anytime.
Some Cool Facts about Elwood
- In the late 1970s, Elwood, like some of the other places nearby, served as an area where cabaret was popularized and nightlife was at its peak which soon came to a halt in the early 1980s.
- The first largest group of settlers to Elwood came in the immigrant ship, Glen Huntley, in 1840 because of the mass spreading of fever.
- One of the oldest churches and a popular place of worship for the residents of Elwood, the St. Columbia’s Church was opened in the year 1927.
- Elwood doesn’t have its own railway station through a tram line running earlier was closed in the year 1959. The only form of transport is buses or personal vehicles.
- One interesting fact about Elwood is that many of the street names take after the things related to the beach. For example, Beach Avenue, Spray Street, Foam Street, Tide Street, etc. And most other streets are named after famous poets, writers and essays like the Shakespeare Grove, Poets Grove, Byron Street, Keats Street, Milton Street, etc.
- Esmond Dorney, an Australian architect, known for his series of modern apartments in Melbourne, designed several beautiful flats in Elwood in the 1930s.
Irrespective of the distance you relocate, there comes in a lot of work associated with your relocation and the best way to get the job done efficiently without spending a lot of time on it is to hire removalists who are the best at what they do. Move My Stuff removalists are exactly what you need when you are relocating from Elwood to any other location in the suburbs of Melbourne or even across borders.