South Yarra Removalists
South Yarra is a bustling, upscale suburb 4 Kms southeast of Melbourne. It is home to some of Melbourne's prestigious residential addresses.
With dedication and precision, we have become a household name for a stress free move. Our untiring service has assisted a lot of families for over a decade.
About South Yarra
South Yarra recorded a population of 25,147 in the 2016 Census. It is part of Stonnington Local Government area.
The main shopping area of South Yarra runs along the Toorak Road and Chapel Street. This serene suburb has several local attractions along Chapel Street, the major one being The Jam Factory. There are also several heritage buildings in South Yarra. This beauty is an harmonious amalgamation of modernity and quaintness.
There are a large number of parks and gardens in this suburb. The notable schools here are Melbourne High School, Melbourne Girls Grammar School, Melbourne Grammar School, and South Yarra Primary School.
Some Cool Facts about South Yarra
- South Yarra was originally inhabited by the Wurundjeri tribe of the Kulin Aboriginal nation.
- The Como Centre is a large shopping hub on the corner of Toorak and Chapel Street.
- South Yarra flaunts many historic mansions and heritage registered houses.
- Art enthusiasts can seep in the spirit of art Decor’s along the Alexander Avenue, Lawson Grove, and Darling Street.
- In a 2005 report called ‘Liveable Melbourne’ that endeavored to find the suburbs which had high standards of living, South Yarra was found to be the most liveable due to a plethora of positive attributes.