Popularly known as Melbourne’s beachside playground, St.Kilda is the place to go to for those looking to chill and enjoy a cool sip on the sandy beaches. With its share of cafes, restaurants, and pubs, St. Kilda has a lot to offer from the mouth-watering food varieties to the vibrant local music scenes. St. Kilda is also home to a lot of historic buildings which is now being used as hotels and schools. The all-famous Esplanade Hotel built in 1878 is now modified and turned in a pub with the dynamic music scene.
Why Choose Move My Stuff as St.Kilda Removalists?
In this beautiful suburb with views of the gorgeous sunset, parks, gardens and the crashing waves, we, at Move My Stuff, have established our presence to help people to move in and out of St.Kilda. Move My Stuff removalists have a wide presence in the Southern parts of Australia and therefore, we have a lot of resources at our disposal at all times. We have highly experienced St. Kilda removalists who are quite familiar with the Southern terrain of Australia, especially in and around Melbourne, and have helped many such families and businesses to move out or to St.Kilda; so we know a thing or two to make your relocation perfect without any hassles.
Our Specialized St. Kilda Removal Services
As we are local removalists of St. Kilda, we provide customizable services that best serve your requirements. Move My Stuff removalists focus on providing world-class services that is quick and affordable taking into account your personal timeline and special considerations.
A popular amusement park in St.Kilda, Luna Park, started in 1912 is famous for its “moon face entry” and the historic scenic railway and was hailed at that time as the greatest amusement park in the world. Luna Park still operates today with its share of exciting and adventurous rides. The National Theatre built in 1920 is home to the oldest ballet school in Australia which was established in the year 1939.
With our exceptional and personalized relocation services at St. Kilda, you can put your mind to ease and hire us for your moving requirements.
Some Cool Facts about St.Kilda
- In the quaint lanes of Acland Street at St.Kilda, one can see numerous European-styled cafes, designer shops, and the restaurants which are witness to the influx of Europeans in the 1950s which first started the increase in the number of cafes.
- St.Kilda was named by Superintendent La Trobe after he watched a boat name ‘Lady of St.Kilda’ anchored in the beach in the early 1840s.
- St.Kilda is home to a lot of water sporting activities like diving, jet-skiing, waterskiing, kite surfing, rollerblading, skydiving, etc.
- In the 2006 Commonwealth Games, many triathlon and cycling events were held along the shores of the beaches of St.Kilda.
- In the 2007 World Aquatic Championships, St.Kilda hosted a majority of the open water events.