Popularly known as Melbourne’s beachside playground, St.Kilda is the place to go to for those looking to chill and enjoy a cool sip on the sandy beaches. With its share of cafes, restaurants and pubs, St. Kilda has a lot to offer from the mouth-watering food varieties to the vibrant local music scenes. St. Kilda is also home to a lot of historic buildings which is now being used as hotels and schools. The all-famous Esplanade Hotel built in 1878 is now modified and turned in a pub with the dynamic music scene.
In this beautiful suburb with views of the gorgeous sunset, parks, gardens and the crashing waves, we, at Move My Stuff, have established our presence to help people to move in and out of St.Kilda. Move My Stuff removalists have a wide presence in the Southern parts of Australia and therefore, we have a lot of resources at our disposal at all times. We have highly experienced removalists who are quite familiar with the Southern terrain of Australia, especially in and around Melbourne, and have helped many such families and businesses to move out or to St.Kilda; so we know a thing or two to make your relocation perfect without any hassles.
The Service we provide in St.Kilda
We understand every move is unique with regards to requirements. Our main focus is to cater to all your
specific needs during the process. In St.Kilda, we provide the following:
Furniture Removalist ( Residential)
We provide a full extensive Furniture removal service where our experienced Movers will professionally wrap and protect all your furniture items, dismantle and assemble whatever required, make sure they carry all the necessary tools in the truck to make your move as cost effective and easy as possible. We have a 99.4% Satisfaction rate from our customers that have moved with us in the past.
We know it can be tricky when moving in and out of apartments, booking elevators, dealing with Building managers, Blocking loading docks, negotiating with parking permits from Councils etc. We carry a lot of expertise and can hold your hand and guide you through this process like a breeze. Thanks to our 10 years of experience in this industry.
Office / Factory Relocations
We have a separate team that specialises in Office relocations and understand what it needs to successfully move your business. Having a minimum downtime is crucial, so we will ensure we do whatever it takes to get you up and running in no time.
Some people plan ahead and book storage well before, and in some peoples cases things don’t go as planned and they need last minute storage requirements. Settlements falling though, rental property not in the move in condition, Builders failing to deliver on time are few reasons why you may need to store your belonging. We have a state of the art Storage facility where we always keep space for our customer that we are moving for such last minute issues. You may get want to get some more information from our sister company’s site, Store My Stuff
Packing / Unpacking
If you are short on time and need some help with packing and unpacking your household contents (apart from the large furniture items, which the movers will pack/unpack on the day of the move), we can send some help. We usually recommend 2 to 4 Packers, based on the size of your home, 1 to 2 days before the move to help you pack all the smaller parts of your house, including, but not limited to, Your clothes, artwork, Kitchen Utensils, Show pieces at home, Laundry etc etc.
Business Furniture Deliveries
If you are a Furniture retailer and need a regular, safe and reliable company to deliver your furniture to your clients, we can do it for you. In fact we currently deliver to over 8000 homes each month and understand what it needs to take that stress off you, so that you can concentrate on your business.
All our moves are covered under Public Liability Insurance and Goods in Transit insurance to ensure your goods are in safe hands. There are some fine prints that are very common among the Furniture Removals industry in Australia with responsibility and negligence, which we are happy to explain to you prior to booking.
Why choose us when moving from St.Kilda
You may have a lot of inhibitions about your relocation and we, at Move My Stuff, are here to analyze and sort everything out for you. We go an extra mile for our customers to provide a perfect move that you rightly deserve. We have helped more than 108,000 families in the last 10 years in Melbourne to have a safe and comfortable relocation and we would love to do the same for you
Want to know more? Here are some reasons why choosing us for your relocation from St. Kilda is the best choice.
- We have highly trained and experienced removalists with us who have been associated with the relocation industry for more than a decade and are familiar with the local areas. Hence, they will be able to step in and handle all the obstacles in a jiffy!
- We have our presence in all the major suburban areas of Melbourne with a lot of trucks at our disposal; so if you want to take our help at the last minute, we will get on the job immediately.
- We charge a very nominal and affordable fee for the whole relocation. We do not charge any depot fee or any fuel charges and make sure that you get the service worth the amount you spend.
- We are reliable and trustworthy at what we do. You will be kept in the loop every step of the way about the progress of your relocation and once we have taken up the job, you do not need to worry about the safety of your stuff at any point.
Trained, Experience and Insured
Every piece of stuff that you move should be carefully packed to avoid any damages and transported safely with full protection. With the amount of work you already have at hand, packing and moving all the stuff is only going to end up taking a lot more of your time than anticipated.
It is often better to hire packers and movers who know the best way to efficiently and quickly pack and transport all your things safely and only those who have put in good years of prior experience can give you that perfect, stress-free relocation.
At Move My Stuff, most of the removalists we have with us have put in a decade of experience working and shaping the relocation industry as it is now. They have high knowledge about the nuances of relocation and the best ways to handle them. It is better to have such experienced removalists during your relocation so that you can always have someone to immediately take care of any problems as they come.
We also have an in-house trainer who constantly keeps the removalists updated with the current trends and groom them to be as perfect as one can be. We provide full coverage insurance schemes that protect your things from unexpected events.
If you want to know more details about your relocation services, you can always call us anytime.
Some Cool Facts about St.Kilda
- In the quaint lanes of Acland Street at St.Kilda, one can see numerous European-styled cafes, designer shops and the restaurants which are witness to the influx of Europeans in the 1950s which first started the increase in the number of cafes.
- St.Kilda was named by Superintendent La Trobe after he watched a boat name ‘Lady of St.Kilda’ anchored in the beach in the early 1840s.
- St.Kilda is home to a lot of water sporting activities like diving, jet skiing, waterskiing, kite surfing, rollerblading, skydiving, etc.
- In the 2006 Commonwealth Games, many triathlon and cycling events were held along the shores of the beaches of St.Kilda.
- In the 2007 World Aquatic Championships, St.Kilda hosted a majority of the open water events.
- A popular amusement park in St.Kilda, Luna Park, started in 1912 is famous for its “moon face entry” and the historic scenic railway and was hailed at that time as the greatest amusement park in the world. Luna Park still operates today with its share of exciting and adventurous rides.
- The National Theatre built in 1920 is home to the oldest ballet school in Australia which was established in the year 1939.
As we are local removalists of St. Kilda, we provide customizable services that best serve your requirements. Move My Stuff removalists focus on providing world class services that is quick and affordable taking into account your personal timeline and special considerations. With our exceptional and personalized relocation services at St. Kilda, you can put your mind your mind to ease and hire us for your moving requirements.