Move My Stuff Response to COVID – 19 (Stage 4 Melbourne Restrictions for Removalists!)
Are removalists in Melbourne allowed to work under Stage 4 restrictions?
Yes. A removalist can be used to support vacating a property under Stage 4 restrictions.
As Victorian Government announced Stage 4 restrictions , We would like to reassure all our Partners, customers, and stakeholders that we are taking the issue very seriously and as a company doing what we can to minimize the spread and promote safer community.
Being in Transport services, Move My Stuff will continue to remain open and functional for all our customers on restricted operations however, and we are taking following precautions to avoid any spreads.
- We are actively following the advice from the Australian Government and relevant health departments.
- Ensuring and promoting a good level of health and hygiene within our employees and contractors.
- Supporting all our staff members and instructing them not to show up to work if they show any signs of illness
- Promoting work from home for various office roles and segregating the office seating plan for roles that cannot be from home.
What do we expect from our customers?
To fight this together, we expect you to do your bit and provide a safe working environment for our movers and yourself. We request all our customers to do the following
- Practice Good hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly multiple times throughout the day
- Don’t be in the same room where our movers are working and maintain minimum 2m distance at all times.
- You must wear a mask when in contact with our movers.
- Accept deliveries at the front door if you can take it inside your house yourself.
- Prepare your goods and property by disinfecting all things that our movers will be touching, such as Fridges, Furniture items, Doorknobs, handles, etc.
- Advise us on 1300 907 911 if you are under isolation or not feeling well. There are ways we can still help you.
What can you expect from us?
- We will be wearing masks at all times.
- We will encourage you to stay away from us, atleast in a different room if you cant be completely out of the house while we work at your premises.
- Maintain 2m distance at all times.
- Practice good hygiene, wash hands prior to the move and post move thoroughly.
- We will keep in close touch with each team member to ensure that before coming to work, they are feeling well and not showing any signs of symptoms.
- Minimise the time we have to spend inside your home and in your company.
We are positive that we will fight it together with Australian Spirit and bounce back even stronger.