Move My Stuff Response to COVID – 19
As we all head together to face a serious global health crisis, We would like to reassure all our Partners, customers, and stakeholders that we are taking the issue very seriously and as a company doing what we can to minimize the spread and promote safer community.
Move My Stuff will continue to remain open and fully functional for all our customers, however, we are taking following precautions to avoid any spreads.
- We are actively following the advice from the Australian Government and relevant health departments.
- Ensuring and promoting a good level of health and hygiene within our employees and contractors.
- Disinfecting all our trucks ( cabin and storage) each morning prior to work.
- Supporting all our staff members and instructing them not to show up to work if they show any signs of illness
- Promoting work from home for various office roles and segregating the office seating plan.
What do we expect from you?
To fight this together, we expect you to do your bit and provide a safe working environment for our movers. We request all our customers to do the following
- Practice Good hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly multiple times throughout the day
- Avoid getting too close to our movers, maintaining at least 1m distance.
- Prepare your goods and property by disinfecting all things that our movers will be touching, such as Fridges, Furniture items, Doorknobs, handles, etc.
- Advise us on 1300 907 911 if you are under isolation or not feeling well. There are ways we can still help you.
We are positive that we will fight it together with Australian Spirit and bounce back even stronger.
Thankfully the virus isn’t spreading over phone calls.