Highly Trained Movers
No Hidden Charges
Your Local Removalists Melbourne & Furniture Movers
Your quest for a reliable removalists Melbourne ends here! Move My Stuff is the relocation partner who understands you like none other! Since 2007, backed by a solid team and guided by our principles of honesty and integrity, we have successfully moved more than 1,08,000 customers.
Don’t let relocating stress you. As one of the leading removalists Melbourne, we take it upon ourselves to give you phenomenal services. MoveMyStuff is a 100% Australian owned trusted removal company committed to relocating you safely.
Our team has helped several hundred households move successfully and brings in this experience to make sure your move has no speed breakers. Our customer care is available 24*7 to help you out.
Your satisfaction is our guarantee
As the highest-rated removals in Melbourne, we have successfully relocated thousands of homes- thanks to our trained and trusted team. Our moving experts have extensive experience in moving your home!Learn more
Truck & 2 Men ($119/hour)
We offer a truck and 2 men at the starting price from $100/ hour. Rest assured, they will make your move easy and stress-free. Hiring trusted removals in Melbourne has never been this easy.Learn more
Man & Van ($99/hour)
Moving locally? Or, you are moving only some of your stuff? We offer man and van services to people who don't want to hire full-fledged vehicles.. Our Man & Van makes it super easy for you to move!Learn more
Are you a corporate relocating to a new location? Or, a business house opening a new office? As a trusted removalist, Move My Stuff relocates an entire office to your new location. From your furniture to files and fragile electronic goods, we take care of everything.Learn more
We understand how important timely deliveries are for businesses. We provide amazing furniture delivery services to several furniture showrooms and stores across the Melbourne region. We work non-stop for 7 days a week.Learn more
Looking for someplace to temporarily keep all your goods? A place that is safe and affordable? Move My Stuff offers storage solutions at pocket-friendly prices. Our new approach focuses on your comfort and this is why the storage cage will come to your house.Learn more
The Perfect Move
Our 10 years of trusted movers legacy includes satisfied households, individuals, and businesses. As top Melbourne removalists, we have successfully completed 108,000+ moving jobs and still counting. If you are searching for the best furniture removalists Melbourne, you know who to call!
Leave all your moving worries to us.Get a free quote
Our Moving Process
- Fill the query form online OR Call us at 1300 907 911 OR Book an appointment via Facebook.
- Our representative Harry will call you, in the next 30 - 60 minutes, to know more about your requirements.
- We’ll go through your requirements to offer you the best suggestion like pricing and the vehicle size you might need. Ask as many questions as you want. We want you to make an informed decision.
- You can make a tentative booking. We won’t ask you for any deposit. You can cancel it at no extra cost. Just inform us 24 hours before.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation mail. You will get reminder emails 7 days, 3 days, and just a day before the actual moving day.
- In the lead up to your move, you will receive some emails that provide some information that will help prepare you for your big day. Seven days before, three days before and then finally, the day before.
- We plan to be with you through the whole process to make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Finally! It is the day to move.
- We will call you 30 minutes before arriving.
- All your stuff will be safely packed and loaded in the vehicle for transit.
- Sign the job receipt and pay easily via phone.
- You will receive a receipt for the payment.
- Please do provide your valuable feedback by replying to the email we’ll send you later.
Why choose MMS as your Furniture Removalists Melbourne?
There is a reason why MoveMyStuff is the best furniture removals in Melbourne. We take everything seriously and take
care of your goods like our own.
Highly Trained Movers
Our team of professional movers is equipped with the necessary equipment and believes in quality moving services.
No Hidden Charges
Nopes, we don’t believe in tricking our customers. Everything is transparent with no hidden charges.
We value our customers and want to help them make informed decisions. We’ll give you upfront quotes.
The entire relocation is fully secured. We have Public Liability Insurance too.
As the best removalist in Melbourne, customers have fully placed their trust in us.
How long does a removal job take?Every house is different and so are the requirements of our clients. Hence, it is hard to give an exact estimate of the time it would take to complete a removal. Moreover, the time varies due to several reasons like availability of parking facilities, the size and packaging of furniture, involvement of the stairs, location, etc. However, generally, our 4T trucks usually take 2-4 hours, 8T trucks take 4-6 hours, and 10T trucks take 6-8 hours to complete a job.
Can I hire only one mover along with a Van while relocating?Although we currently don't have an option for hiring only one mover, we are proud to tell you that our services are very affordable and all of our trucks from 4T to 10T automatically come with two movers. Therefore, you can get two instead of one helping hand without being too harsh on your pocket.
Is there any particular time slot or working hours for hiring Melbourne removalists?While our 4T trucks are available often in the morning from 7-9 am and again from 10 am to 12:30 pm, you can also book one in the afternoon to evening from 1-5 pm. Our 8T trucks are also accessible in the morning from 7-9 am, and you can connect with us to schedule a time in-between if you want. Further, to keep you on track, our driver will call you beforehand.
Will I have to buy packing supplies to pack my stuff before I hire your company?As we do not have any packing supplies, it is best to get storage boxes from any local store or storage facility.
What are the payment options available?We offer both the cash and card options as per our client's convenience. Besides, you will have to pay only after the job is completed, along with a 3% tax charged by the bank.
What are the vehicle capacities of your removal company?We have mainly three options when it comes to transportation.
- Our 4T TRUCK is available for a basic 1-bedroom apartment and two-bedroom apartment, with a maximum of 2 people living in it.
- The 8T TRUCK available in our company is best for a medium-size house with two bedrooms and one study. Further, this is capable of loading standard furniture of a three-bedroom house as well.
- You can hire a 10T TRUCK in the case if you have a three-bedroom house with a Garage or outdoor furniture, or a three-bedroom house along with a Study, and also for a four-bedroom house as well.
Moving to Melbourne is all the easier with MoveMyStuff. Fill our super easy 3-step query form and get started.Request a free quote
What's it like to be Furniture Removals Melbourne?
Furniture removalists move residential and commercial furniture to various locations, within the state or nationwide. The job profile requires strength, skill and stamina because moving and relocating heavy furniture across locations is a demanding task.
- Assess the pick-up site to understand what has to be removed, then pack and mark items if needed.
- Load goods in the vehicle either by hands or a forklift, trolleys, lifting straps or hooks.
- Ensure the load gets placed properly and guarded to avoid any damage to the goods.
- Drive responsibly and know about travel routes and road directions across Australia.
- Offload and unpack goods and move them to the proper address.
- Tally items against inventory, recording any wear and tear or damage.
- Conduct a routine maintenance check of the vehicle and clean the vehicle.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Have knowledge about EFTPOS machine operation and cash handling.