Highly Trained Movers
No Hidden Charges
Your Local Removalists Sydney & Furniture Movers
Searching for reliable removalists in Sydney? Your search ends with Move My Stuff. As the top Sydney removalists, we understand your concerns and take concrete steps to ensure your belongings are relocated safely and securely to your new home or office. Our team of professional furniture removalists is well trained and has successfully relocated more than 1,08,000 people. The number one reason we are able to retain our customers is because we offer complete peace of mind with uniquely tailored removal services.
Established in 2007, Move My Stuff is a 100% Australia owned trusted company well known as the most affordable and reliable removalists. Our exquisitely tailored removal services provide you with a seamless experience, ensuring there are no speed breakers in your move. Our goal is to move you into your new home or office as swiftly and quickly as possible.
Move My Stuff also extends exceptional service through its customer helpline available 24*7we have helped thousands of households move successfully and capture this experience to ensure your relocation is seamless and stress free.
Your happy relocation is our guarantee!
As the highest rated removalists in Sydney, we have successfully relocated thousands of people, all thanks to our team of professional packers and quality mover. We are the best removalists you can look for to relocate your house stress free!Learn more
Truck & 2 Men ($129/hour)
Got to move a small studio apartment or a small one/two bedroom house? Best removalists are here with a truck and 2 men to move you into your new home. Our starting price is $100 per hour for a moving truck and two men. Hiring trusted removalists in Sydney has never been this easy!Learn more
Man & Van ($99/hour)
Are you moving locally? Or just shifting your one bedroom apartment? Maybe all you need is a man and a van! At just $99 per hour, we offer man and van relocation services to you. Reliable and affordable! What’s not to love about Move My Stuff’s house removals! This is a super easy way of moving when you don’t want to hire full-fledged moving trucks.Learn more
Shifting your office to a new bigger and better location? Or, opening up a new branch and needing to shift your furniture? Whatever the case, you do need reliable and professional furniture removalists. From your electronic goods and office equipment to furniture and files, we take care of everything!Learn more
Timely deliveries are the oxygen for business deliveries. Without them you would suffocate. As affordable and reliable removalists, we offer amazing business delivery options to showrooms and stores across the Sydney region. Whether you live in new south wales or in the eastern suburbs, you’ll find us as the best removalists in Sydney!Learn more
Relocating soon but will also need to store your belongings somewhere temporarily? What if we tell you to book the most affordable and reliable removalists that also offer storage solutions? All at amazing rates. Move My Stuff does that at unbelievable pocket-friendly prices. We are focused on providing you comfort and stress free service. This is why the removal trucks come to your house!Learn more
The Perfect Move
With a decade of amassing customer’s trust, Move My Stuff has a legacy that includes thousands of happy individuals, households, and businesses. As top Sydney removalists, we have successfully serviced 108,000+ households and businesses and are still counting. When you are looking to relocate without sacrificing your peace of mind, you know who to call!
Leave all your moving worries to us.Get a free quote
Our Moving Process
- Call us at 1300 907 911 OR Fill the query form online OR Book an appointment via Facebook
- Harry, our representative, will call you within the next 60 minutes, to enquire about your requirements
- After going through your requirements and analysing them, we will offer you the best suggestions on vehicle size you’ll require and pricing. You are free to ask as many questions as you want.
- We offer no-deposit-asked tentative booking. Yes, you read that right. We won’t ask you for a deposit on a tentative booking.
- You are free to cancel a tentative booking at no extra cost. Just make sure to inform us 24 hours before.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon confirmation of your booking. You will also receive reminder emails 7 days, 3 days, and just a day before the actual moving day.
- Leading up to your big day, we’ll send you a few emails to help you prepare for the big day.
- You’ll receive these emails seven days, three days, and a day before the moving day.
- Our team will be there to assist you throughout the moving process to make your move as stress free as possible.
- Finally! It is the moving day. Our team will call you 30 minutes before arriving.
- We’ll pack and load all your stuff in the vehicle for transit.
- Sign the job receipt. You can pay easily via phone.
- We will send you the receipt of the payment
- You’ll also receive an email later. Please provide your valuable feedback. It will help us provide you even better services the next time.
Why Choose MMS As Your Sydney Removalists?
We take care of your goods like our own. That’s the reason why Move My Stuff is one of the best removalists in Sydney.
Highly Trained Movers
We have a team of highly trained professional movers who provide the best packing services. All your goods will be packed with utmost care and precision.
No Hidden Charges
We believe in 100% transparency. There would be no hidden charges levied on you. No unpleasant surprises. We promise!
We want the best for you. This is why we are fully in favor of you making informed decisions. Ask for upfront quotes and you’ll get them at the earliest.
Your entire relocation will be safer and secure. To ensure safety of goods, the relocation will be automatically covered with Public Liability Insurance.
As the best removalists in Sydney, we offer you a range of moving trucks.
How much time does it take to complete the removal?Each house is different and so are the requirements. It is difficult to give an exact estimate of the time it will take to complete the removal job. In fact, time even varies depending upon several factors like availability of parking, size and packaging of furniture, location, availability of elevators and stairs, etc. Generally, our 4T trucks usually take two to four hours, 8T trucks take four to six hours, and 10 T trucks take six to eight hours to complete a job.
Can I hire just one mover along with a van?We are proud to tell you our removalist services are the most affordable ones out there. From 4T to 10T, all of our trucks automatically come with two movers. As a result, you get two instead of one helping pair of hands. All of this without being heavy on your pocket.
Can I pay with my card?We accept both card and cash payments. Choose as per your convenience. You will have to pay only after the job is complete, along with a 3% charge levied by the bank.
Can you tell me about the fleet capacity of your removal company?We maintain a fully functional well equipped fleet. We mainly offer three transport options:
- 4 T Truck available to relocate a basic one or two bedroom apartment, with a maximum of two people living in it.
- 8 T Truck to relocate a medium sized house with two bedrooms and one study. This truck is also capable of carrying standard furniture of a three-bedroom house.
- 10 T Truck to relocate a three bedroom house with garage or outdoor furniture, or a three bedroom house along with a study, or a four bedroom house.
Moving to Sydney is all the easier with MoveMyStuff. Fill our super easy 3-step query form and get started.Request a free quote
What's it like to be Furniture Removals Sydney?
Furniture removalists move residential and commercial furniture to various locations, within the state or nationwide. The job profile requires strength, skill and stamina because moving and relocating heavy furniture across locations is a demanding task.
- Assess the pick-up site to understand what has to be removed, then pack and mark items if needed.
- Load goods in the vehicle either by hands or a forklift, trolleys, lifting straps or hooks.
- Ensure the load gets placed properly and guarded to avoid any damage to the goods.
- Drive responsibly and know about travel routes and road directions across Australia.
- Offload and unpack goods and move them to the proper address.
- Tally items against inventory, recording any wear and tear or damage.
- Conduct a routine maintenance check of the vehicle and clean the vehicle.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Have knowledge about EFTPOS machine operation and cash handling.