Highly Trained Movers
No Hidden Charges
Your Local Relocators Adelaide & Furniture Removalists
Searching for reliable Adelaide removalists? Your quest ends here! Move My Stuff is the removalist partner that goes above and beyond your expectations when it comes to relocating. We have a solid team of professionals that has been successfully relocating people since 2007. So far we have relocated more than 1,08,000 happy customers.
Our main aim is to reduce your stress. As the leading Adelaide removalists, we are extremely serious about extending you truly exceptional removal services. We are a 100% Australian owned trusted removal company committed to client safety and satisfaction.
The Move My Stuff team has so far helped thousands of households relocate successfully with proper planning and we channel this experience in making sure your relocation is as smooth as possible. We have a dedicated customer care team available 24*7 to help you out.
We guarantee customer satisfaction.
We are the top removalists in Adelaide hired by households looking for a stress free relocation. Our team of professional packers and movers works hard to ensure all your belongings are relocated with maximum efficiency and zero damage.Learn more
Truck & 2 Men ($129/hour)
Don’t need a full-fledged removal team? Instead a truck and 2 men would suffice? You got it! You can hire a truck and two men from Move My Stuff to move a small studio apartment or a small one/two bedroom house. Our starting price is $119 per hour for a moving truck and two men. Hiring trusted removalists in Adelaide has never been this easy!Learn more
Man & Van
If you are moving locally, chances are high you won’t need a big fleet to relocate you. A man and a van would be enough. The same is true when you are relocating from a one bedroom apartment. At just $99 per hour, we offer man and van Adelaide relocation services to you.Learn more
Office removals can be intense! We understand how exhausting it can be for you to relocate your office. Files, equipment, furniture- everything needs to be shifted with utmost safety. With Move My Stuff office relocation services, you can rest assured your belongings are in safe hands.Learn more
Businesses depend upon timely deliveries. They are crucial for their successful operation. Move My Stuff offers reliable and timely business deliveries across the Adelaide region. Our business delivery services are available for showrooms and stores throughout Australia.Learn more
Relocation can be a pretty unpredictable experience due to last minute changes in your plan. You may end up needing storage solutions as well to safeguard your valuable belongings. You can book the most affordable and reliable removalists for your storage needs. Move My Stuff offers amazing rates as well!Learn more
The Perfect Move
We have been successfully operating since 2007 and have won the trust of several thousands of happy customers. Our impeccable services have helped us create a legacy of thousands of happy individuals, households, and businesses. As top Adelaide removalists, we have successfully serviced 108,000+ households and businesses and are still counting. When you are looking to relocate without sacrificing your peace of mind, simply call us! We are 100% Australia owned.Get a free quote
Our Moving Process
- You can fill our query form online OR reach out to us at 1300 907 911 OR Book an appointment via Facebook
- Our representative Harry will contact you within the next 60 minutes to enquire about your requirements
- We’ll thoroughly analyze your requirements and get back to you with our offer that includes the best suggestions on vehicle size you’ll require and pricing. You are free to ask as many questions as you want.
- Need tentative booking before you can confirm your schedule? You got it! We won’t ask you for a deposit on a tentative booking.
- We won’t charge you for cancelling a tentative booking. Just make sure to inform us 24 hours before.
- We will send you a confirmation email after you book our relocation services. You will also receive reminder emails 7 days, 3 days, and just a day before the actual moving day.
- We will send you a few helpful emails leading up to your big move day. These emails are aimed at helping you prepare for the big day.
- We will send you these emails seven days, three days, and a day before the actual moving day.
- The Move My Stuff team will be available 24*7 to assist you throughout the moving process. We want to make your move as stress free as possible.
- Your big move day is here! Our professional team will call you 30 minutes before they arrive.
- Our professional packers will pack and load all your stuff for transit.
- After your goods are loaded, you can sign the job receipt. We accept payment via phone as well.
- You will receive the receipt of the payment
- We will also send an email later. Please provide your valuable feedback. It will help us improve our services.
Why Choose MMS As Your Adelaide Removalists?
Your goods are our responsibility. We take every step to ensure we relocate your belongings safely and securely. That’s the reason why Move My Stuff is one of the best removalists in Adelaide.
Highly Trained Movers
Move My Stuff has a team of highly trained professional movers who provide the best packing services. All your goods will be packed with utmost care.
No Hidden Charges
We have earned the trust of several thousands of our customers through our honest services. We are 100% transparent about our services and pricing. No hidden charges, we promise.
We work hard to safeguard your interests. We want you to make informed decisions. This is why we offer no liability upfront quotes. Ask us and you’ll get them at the earliest.
The safety and security of the entire relocation is upon us. Your relocation will be automatically covered with Public Liability Insurance.
As the best removalists in Adelaide, we offer you a range of moving trucks.
Can you give an idea of the time it will take to complete the removal?Every house is unique, so are the requirements. We cannot give you an exact estimate of the time it will take us to relocate you. The time varies depending upon several key factors like your furniture load, availability of parking, location, whether elevators are available or stairs, etc. Usually, our 4T trucks take two to four hours, 8T trucks require four to six hours, and 10 T trucks complete the job in six to eight hours.
I want just one mover along with a van. Is it possible?Move My Stuff can say with pride that our removalist services are the most affordable ones out there. Whether you hire a 4T to 10T truck, all of our moving vehicles automatically come with two movers. You’ll have an extra pair of helping hands. We promise this won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Do you accept card payments?We accept both cash and card payments. You can pay as per your convenience. You don’t need to pay in advance. Pay only after the job is complete, along with a 3% charge levied by the bank.
What is the fleet capacity of your Adelaide removal company?Move My Stuff has a fully functional well equipped fleet. Our three transport options include:
- 4 T Truck is available to relocate a one or two bedroom apartment, with maximum two people living in it.
- Our 8 T Truck can relocate a medium sized house that has two bedrooms and one study. It is also capable of carrying standard furniture of a three-bedroom house.
- Our 10 T Truck can relocate a three bedroom house that has garage or outdoor furniture, or a three bedroom house along with a study, or a four bedroom house.
Moving to Adelaide is all the easier with MoveMyStuff. Fill our super easy 3-step query form and get started.Request a free quote
What's it like to be Furniture Removals Adelaide?
Furniture removalists move residential and commercial furniture to various locations, within the state or nationwide. The job profile requires strength, skill and stamina because moving and relocating heavy furniture across locations is a demanding task.
- Assess the pick-up site to understand what has to be removed, then pack and mark items if needed.
- Load goods in the vehicle either by hands or a forklift, trolleys, lifting straps or hooks.
- Ensure the load gets placed properly and guarded to avoid any damage to the goods.
- Drive responsibly and know about travel routes and road directions across Australia.
- Offload and unpack goods and move them to the proper address.
- Tally items against inventory, recording any wear and tear or damage.
- Conduct a routine maintenance check of the vehicle and clean the vehicle.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Have knowledge about EFTPOS machine operation and cash handling.