No Depot Fee
No Hidden Charges
Move My Stuff - Removalists Melbourne you can trust
Your quest for a reliable removalists company in Melbourne ends here! Move My Stuff is the relocation partner who understands you like none other! Since 2007, backed by a solid team and guided by our principles of honesty and integrity, we have successfully moved more than 1,08,000 customers.
As the highest-rated movers in Melbourne, we assure you competitive rates and an all-inclusive honest pricing structure. Entrust your move to us, sit back and relax, while our experts see to it that everything moves like clockwork. In addition to no call out charges, depot fee or hidden charges, our team comes to your door equipped with all necessary tools and techniques to ensure a stress-free move. We specialize in furniture removals and accomplish it with effortless ease. Whatever the nature of your move, we go an extra mile to ensure complete peace of mind.
This feedback is truly the biggest compliment we could ask for as we value our customers opinions wholeheartedly in order to continue to exceed our client’s expectations. We actively listen and act immediately to any customer enquiry, complaint, or feedback. We always aim to turn any negative feelings or feedback around by providing a quick response and/or solution. Our customers matter and makes the difference of customers leaving positive/negative feedback as well spreading the word to family and friends.
Our staff recognize the high level of stress that can occur during the moving process and are trained to be able to give as much help as possible starting from the moment our customer’s contact us. Our Staff have the knowledge at hand to be able to provide an accurate quotation, helpful moving tips and advice on any situation that might arise during the moving process. If our customers have special needs or requirements, we work closely and quickly with the customer to find the best solution.
House moving is not the only place we excel in our moving service. Many businesses ranging from furniture stores to Interior Design companies rely on our service. When we deliver goods for a business, we are essentially becoming a face for that company as we deliver their goods into their customer’s home. It is a trust we do not take for granted and have created many long-standing relationships due to our exceptional moving service on a day to day basis.
Our moving company’s reputation reflects the excellent service we provide to our existing, current and new customers. Our service stands out, while providing cost efficient rates, including various discounts. And the best thing yet? We work 7 Days a week with flexible hours with around the clock service via telephone and email. We are ready to hear from you.
With thousands of homes moved in Victoria, our trained removalists carry all the experience to move your home!Learn more
Truck & 2 Men ($110/hour)
Not only is our service professional, we offer great prices too! Our prices start from only $110/hour for a Truck & 2 Men.Learn more
Man & Van ($99/hour)
Our van hire is an ideal service for moving a few items. Whether you are moving a small apartment or a largeLearn more
There can be a lot of difficulties in office moving. Backed by our expertise and experience, we aim to provideLearn more
We deliver 7 days a week and provide furniture delivery services to several furniture stores in Melbourne region.Learn more
We have developed a radical new approach to storage where a storage cage comes to your home.Learn more
The Perfect Move
If I have to name the best moving company I have hired so far, that is going to be Move My Stuff. The staff people were brilliant. They just removed my worries. They collected my stuff from 3 different places and delivered them to my place within the time we scheduled. They even informed me about the estimated time of arrival. Everyone in the team was friendly, and I had no problem dealing with them. Now I know whom to call for any sort of delivery in the future. Thank you very much for the smooth service you have given me at such a reasonable price, that’s hard to find elsewhere.
Why choose MMS as your Furniture Removalists in Melbourne?
- Proudly Australian Owned and Operated.
- Operates 7 Days a week.
- Team of Professional Furniture Removalists with 25 years of Experience.
- Get a free no obligations quote within 24 hours.
- No depot fee, No callout charges and No fuel charges!
- We are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- Flexible Payment Options.
Our Moving Process
- Contact us for price by filling out the form or call us 1300 907 911 or via facebook.
- Harry will contact you within 30 minutes to take your requirements and ask questions about your move.
- Once Harry has gathered enough information, our sales staff will then make the best suggestion regarding the following: truck size, pricing and general suggestions. Our staff will give you enough information to make an informed decision and to make you feel comfortable booking in a move with us on the spot.
- We will confirm the date and time of the booking with you, take all your details on the spot and book them into our smart system. You can also make a tentative booking with no obligation or deposit needed, which will allow you to cancel with no extra cost as long as you give us 24 hours notice.
- Once your booking is lodged, we ensure that you will receive a confirmation email and suggest that you do check it out to make sure all details are correct. You can also call us any time if you have a question or want to make changes to your booking.
- Providing nothing changes on your end and we do not hear from you between booking and the move, our system will automatically send you a reminder email a day before the move.
- In the lead up to your move, you will receive some emails that provide some information that will help prepare you for your big day. Seven days before, three days before and then finally, the day before.
- We plan to be with you through the whole process to make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Our movers will call you when they are 30 minutes away from arriving.
- Our movers are experienced and have all the right equipment to help make the move as smooth as possible.
- Our movers will professionally wrap your furniture and appliances to ensure they are safe for transit.
- Our movers will load your items into the truck utilizing maximum space based on the kind of furniture and appliances you have.
- Our movers will unload the goods into your home and into the specific rooms they need to go.
- Our movers will get a signature from you at the end of the job and can now take payment easily on the spot on their phones.
- You will receive a receipt for their payment.
- We will send you a feedback email and will appreciate your feedback and future moves.
Our Happy Melbourne Movers
We are covered by Public Liability InsuranceAccidents happen. As a Melbourne based furniture removalist company, we take the safety of your goods and your property very seriously. We take precautions, we come fully equipped with the right equipment and our movers are highly skilled and experience. That been said, accidents can still happen and the last thing you want is one more thing to stress about.
Cancellation/Settlement timesIt doesn’t matter how prepared or organised you are, sometimes things do come up. Settlements fall through, family emergencies happen, or maybe you decide you no longer want to buy the item you were looking at on eBay. The details don’t matter. The fact is that life is unpredictable and has that uncanny ability to leave you floundering. Does that mean that you should refrain from booking in your removalist until 100% certain? Absolutely not! You always have some options with us:
Tip/Waste Station/Charity DonationIt’s not uncommon to find yourself with unwanted furniture items. The longer you live in one spot the more items you accumulate. Moving is the perfect time to rid yourself of excess baggage and give yourself a fresh start. Or maybe you’ve bought new furniture and have nowhere to put your old furniture. Whatever the reason, we can certainly be called upon to get rid of your goods for you.
Check Your Melbourne Removalists Company has the Right EquipmentThe task of home or furniture moving takes more than just hiring some movers and a truck. There are several factors that need to be considered that often only a professional with industry knowledge can understand. If your removalist in Melbourne is not equipped with the required tools and techniques it is quite possible that your furniture and/or proper is at risk of damage. Always make sure that your chosen removalist comes with the experience and know-how needed to perform a secure and economical move.
How long removal jobs generally take?That is a good question. As you can imagine each move is unique and different from each other. It can depend on things like where the truck can park, what access is like at the property, whether any stairs are involved, whether the goods are ready to go when we arrive etc. That said, depending on those circumstances on a rough average a full load in a 4T Truck can take anywhere from 2-4 hours. But that is just a rough estimate and it will depend on the circumstances on the day. The 8T Truck average is generally between 4-6 hours and 10T Truck can range anywhere between 6-8 hours.
Are there any time slots or job start time?8T Truck's are always between 7-9am or between 1-3pm. If you are looking for a more specific time then we can narrow that down to a 1 hour window, between 7-8am or between 8-9am and our driver can give you a call when they are half an hour away.
4T Truck’s are a little more flexible. The start times range from between 7-9am, between 10am-12.30pm, between 1-3pm or between 3-5pm.
Do we have insurance?All of our movers are covered with public liability insurance. This means that if any damage were to happen to the walls or floors, it is automatically covered by insurance. In regards to the goods, if any damage is made through our own handling and negligence then we would get it fixed or replaced for you.
Can I ride in the truck?Most of our trucks have 3 seats. If requested, we can arrange a spot for one person only to sit in the truck with the removalists. Give us a call for more information 1300 907 911
Are the movers experienced?All of our movers are trained and experienced and come fully equipped with blankets, straps, trolley and tools.
How do I Pay?Payment can be paid either by cash or card at the end of the job with a 3% surcharge charged by the bank.
Can I have only 1 mover or just a van?Unfortunately the smallest option we have available is a 4T Truck and all of our Trucks automatically come with 2 movers. We do not have an option for one mover. However if you lend a hand to our Melbourne Removalists, it will save you time and money.
Does the move come with boxes or can I buy boxes.Unfortunately we do not have packing supplies. You can source boxes from any local storage place.
Can my pet travel in the truck?If it is a cat or a small animal and it can be in a pet carrier in their lap? That is fine. But pets cannot be put into the back of Truck as it is not safe for the animal.
I’m no longer going to be at the premises; can I pay by credit card over the phone?You can but in order to do so we need you to fill out and sign a credit card authority form and send it back to us before the date of the move (or straight away if it is an immediate job). If you cannot sign the form, please give us a call on 1300 907 911 and we will take your details over the phone.
How big is the truck?4T Truck (19 Cubic Meters): 4.2mL x 1.05mW x 2.2m H: Height Clearance: 3.3m H
8T Truck (38 Cubic Meters): 6.4mL x 2.4mW x 2.5mH: Height Clearance: 3.6m H
10T Truck (46 Cubic Meters): 7.0mL x 2.4mW x 2.7mH: Height Clearance: 3.8m H
Truck Capacities4T TRUCK: Anything lower than a basic 1-bedroom apartment. 1 bedroom apartment A Basic 2 bedroom apartment with only 1-2 people living in it.
8T TRUCK: 2 bedroom house + Study, 2 bedroom house +more than 2-3 people living, 2 Bedroom House + Garage or Outdoor furniture., 3 Bedroom house (standard furniture) maybe 3-4 people living there
10 TRUCK: 3 bedroom house + Garage or Outdoor Furniture, 3 bedroom house + Study, 3 bedroom house + 2 living areas, 4 bedroom house etc